BitTorrent 7.2 Build 24441
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing/distribution protocol designed for transferring files from multiple locations. Because of the nature of this protocol, large files can be handled more efficiently than the typical client/server method.
Serving large files creates problems of scaling, flash crowds, and reliability. The key to cheap file distribution is to tap the unutilized upload capacity of your customers. Their contribution grows at the same rate as their demand, creating limitless scalability for a fixed cost.
By using software that was built by the same team that invented BitTorrent, you are guaranteed access to the latest, most efficient methods of getting downloads to your desktop.
- Dynamic bandwidth management - download without disrupting other applications
- Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience
- No hardware configuration - reduced hassle of fast downloads
- Lightweight client
- Local peer discovery
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- RSS Downloader
Download: BitTorrent 7.2 Build 24441