Google Chrome BETA 10.0.634.0
by admin 1892 views 0 Comments and 0 Rections
- IM Shield
- Checks files downloaded while using instant messaging or “chat” programs. - AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), Gadu-Gadu, gaim/Pidgin, Google Talk, ICQ, IM2 Messenger, Infium, Miranda, mIRC, MSN/Windows Messenger, Odigo, PalTalk Messenger, Psi Jabber Client, QIP, QQ, SIM, Skype, Tlen, Trillian, WengoPhone, XFire, Yahoo! Messenger.
- Network Shield
- Provides protection against network-based viruses. The module has two main components: a URL blocker, designed to block malicious URLs (as defined by the Virus Lab), and a lightweight intrusion-detection system.
- Smart virus definition updates
- Incremental updating system minimizes the size of regular update files.
- Fast application of updates
- New format for the virus definition file speeds up application of updates into avast! 5.0 and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.
- New format for the virus definition file means faster updates and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.
- New Silent/Gaming Mode automatically detects full-screen applications and disables pop-ups and other on-screen notifications without degrading security.
Optimized for latest Intel Core i7 CPUs:
- Critical sections of the avast! scanning engine code have been optimized to deliver unrivaled performance on the latest Intel chips.
- Multi-threaded scanning optimization
- avast! runs faster on new multi-core CPUs. A new avast! feature allows the splitting of large individual files between cores, accelerating the scanning process.
- Reduced demands on the disk drive result in lower energy consumption.
- avast! iTrack - Real-time graphic scanning reports.
- Graphical user interface - Easy to navigate graphical interface.
- Automatic processing - Infected files are processed automatically without requiring user instructions.
Download: Google Chrome BETA 10.0.634.0