IDEAL Administration 11.0.5
IDEAL Administration simplifies the administration of your Windows NT, XP, 2000, 2003 and 2008 network by providing in a single tool all the necessary features for managing domains, servers, and users.
Your administration can be done through a local network, via a Wan, a VPN, or Internet.
Centralized administration of NT, 2000, 2003 and 2008 domains
- User and group management
- Service, registry and event management
- and much more...
Simple, fast and secure remote control of the servers and stations
- Remote installation and configuration
- Computer group settings
Database inventory of servers and client stations
OU, Computers, Users and Groups
- Files and directories
- Registry, rights, printers and shares
- Network configuration
- Software, drives, hotfixes and system information
- Database exporter for scheduling inventories
Full object migration between domains or servers
- User accounts migration including password
- File server migration and consolidation
- User group migration
- Share folder migration
Remote Security Center Management
- The security center manages the computer protection on your network. You can access the properties and configure Windows Firewall, add/modify/delete rules, or configure User Account Control (UAC).
Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 management
- Mailbox creation, deletion and management
- File and session recording throughout the network
- Daily logging in CSV files
Download: IDEAL Administration 11.0.5