McAfee Internet Security 2011 4.5.147
McAfee Internet Security 2011 - Comprehensive. The most effective protection against virus and online threats. McAfee Internet Security 2011 protects your computer against viruses, spyware, hijackers and other online threats. With thousands of new viruses created every day, relying on traditional security updates isn’t enough anymore. Unlike the competition, exclusive McAfee Active Protection™ technology instantly analyzes and blocks new and emerging threats in milliseconds so there’s virtually no gap in your protection. McAfee’s security products use award-winning technology, are easy to install, and come with unlimited email and chat assistance. With continuous and automatic updates, McAfee ensures that you’re running the most current security to combat the ever-evolving threats on the Internet for the duration of your subscription. An Internet connection is required to install this software and to receive automatic updates and upgrades to keep your security up to date.
Work or play with minimal interruptions with fast and effective virus, malware, and spyware scanning. Schedule security scans when you’re not using your PC. Automatic scans and updates occur when your PC is idle. All of which means, McAfee® Internet Security won’t slow you down. The Home Screen gives you all the information you need at a glance. And you’re never more than one click away from it, which eliminates popup windows and makes for easy navigation. Simplified alerts and scan results make it easier than ever to protect your PC.
What's new in McAfee Internet Security 2011:
- (New) Home screen—Completely redesigned to streamline your security experience. Easily check the status of your protection, monitor how many
- threats have been blocked, and manage your security—all from the home screen.
- (New) Idle timer and scheduler—Reserve security scans and updates for when you are not using your PC, minimizing disruptions.
- (Improved) Parental controls—Improved filtering controls allow you to effectively manage your children’s online usage.
- (Improved) Alert system—Alerts are less intrusive and easier to understand.
- (Improved) Help center—Smarter and more intuitive—get accurate answers specifically related to the tasks you’re trying to accomplish with contextual help.
- (New) Easy account management settings—Create machine aliases, and easily activate, deactivate, or upgrade PC subscriptions.
- (New) Advanced firewall integration—Settings made in Microsoft Windows 7 or
- Microsoft Windows Vista Network Manager will automatically update the McAfee firewall settings.
- (Improved) Microsoft Outlook 2010 integration—For added convenience, the
- McAfee anti-spam tool will now be shown in a separate tab rather than within the toolbar.