Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.1.3
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is a network security scanner that allows to audit and monitor remote network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checks your network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it. Nsauditor is a complete networking utilities package that includes a wide range of tools for network auditing, scanning, monitoring and more.
You can discover network services and check them for vulnerabilities, list all TCP and UDP endpoints with their associated process, discover NetBios names, audit MS SQL servers, scan for common Adware traces and more.
The program also includes real-time network packet filtering and analyzing, remote network performance monitoring, network status monitoring, web proxy scanning, password auditing, intrusion detection system based on security events log analyzer and firewall system that allows to stop internet threats and block unwanted network connections, IP address lookup and more than 45 network tools for scanning, sniffing, enumerating and gaining access to machines, DNS and WHOIS lookups, e-mail validation and HTTP traffic generator.
Overall, Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is a very complete package. The product contains a built-in database of known network security vulnerabilities, which allows you to select the items for scanning and add custom entries. Nsauditor can reveal and catalog a variety of information, including installed software, shares, users, drives, hotfixes, NetBios, RPC, SQL and SNMP information, open ports.
It can also audit password and security policies as well as make a variety of network attack probes, such as stealth port scans, HTTP / CGI server auditing, registry auditing. The program can sniff and use brute-force and dictionary attacks on LM and NTLM password hashes and expose the insecure ones.
Nsauditor does OS detection and automatically creates OS fingerprints which are not included in database. Reports can be generated in HTML and XML format.
- Intrusion Detection System based on security Events analyzer
- Alerts in case of changing IP Address Table or Routing Table
- Ms RPC Auditor
- Sun RPC Auditor
- Security Event Log Monitor
- Network Monitor
- NetBIOS Auditor
- MS SQL Server Auditor
- SNMP Auditor
- Packet Filter
- LM / NTLM Spider ( NTLMv1 support and recovering LM passwords )
- Abuse address finder
- RBL ( spammer realtime black list ) check
- Packet Editor ( IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, NETBIOS-SSN packet decoding )
- Security Events Alerter
- Port Scanner
- Web Proxy CGI Scanner
- Remote System OS detector
- Services Probe
- Ping ( ICMP, TCP, UDP )
- Trace Route
- DNS Lookup
- Email Validate
- Tcp, Udp tools ( Client / Server, Port redirector )
- Local IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP statistics
- Local Addressing information table
- Local Net to media information table
- Process detail discoverer
- Report Generator
- IP Address / ASN Country lookup
- IP Routing, Net Table
- MAC/Vendor Lookup
- Traffic Emulator
- Http Traffic Generator
- Adware Scanner
- Remote Shutdown
- DHCP Explorer
- Remote Windows Service Control
- Removable Storage Explorer
- Post Submit
- Firewall Controls
- SIP UDP Traffic Generator / Flooder